some items currently available from my shop

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bitch Away and Kiss me silly!

haha you must be thinking WHAT KINDA TITLE IS THAT?????

well let me tell you!... Its brilliancy in a slide tin! (or oilspray if you'd rather!)

Bitch Away" and "kiss me silly" are but 2 of the products made by Orionstars http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30167

I bought some of Orions famous Bitch away blend,

everyone i have spoken with is hilarious about her work. ofcourse i was sceptical!... i mean she doesn't put any drugs in these....BUT I CAN TELL YOU NOW IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! i am the happiest girl in the world for having found these! :) love love love em :)

she also sended me a free sample of her "kiss me silly" lipbalm.

well she couldn't have chosen a better to send me. i don't use lipbalm because it doesn't help! I SWEAR... but this... ooohhhh! i have used it for a single day. my lips are no longer cracked and sore but smooth and soft! this product i will never live without again! I am totally HOOKED!

every girl needs some Bitch away!... and so do men! It's called "manly muscle stuff"!!! just because men can't walk around with a product called Bitch away...

I truly love Bredette, she is such a cheerful person. I love her work and just laugh when i read her listing descriptions which are so funnily written.

I know too that you will adore this as much! You know you need this BADDDDD!!!

so skip over to Orionstars etsy shop and help yourself to your share! :) http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=30167

Other then these fabulous product above she has many more that are true brilliantie!

and i'll be certain to get some.... i personally prefer the salves in their slide tins, but she also has oil sprays so choose wichever you like best! check out these... they are next on MY list! :) and there are many more fab blends in her shop!


sorry to get you all envious.. but then... its part of my name ;-)
ENJOY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

. said...

Hi there! Nice blog. And I will be hopping over this Easter Weekend to get me some of that bitchy stuff...a girl can never have too much! LOL

Smadar's Treasure said...

I have given you an award. Please check my blog to see it.

Smadar :)