some items currently available from my shop

Monday, January 7, 2008

YOU CAN WIN so be challenged..

and vote in our monthly etsy beadweavers challenge. so many gorgeous pieces you are sure to be a little overwhelmed! This contest does have a "drool warning" folks!, so be prepared!

VOTE HERE >>>> http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com/

To top it up YOU CAN WIN a gorgeous sandfibers cuff if you do the following:

First, go to the Etsy BeadWeavers Blog -- http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com and cast your vote. Second (and this is totally optional ;o), go to sandfibers blog at http://SandFibers.blogspot.com and leave a comment (make sure she has a way to contact you!) and you will be entered into a drawing for your very own SandFibers bargello ribbon cuff in your favorite colorway! the winner of the bargello ribbon cuff within three days of the vote closing.

I own my very own sandfibers cuff and let me tell you THEY ARE STUNNING!!!! and i mean STUNNING!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In other green envy designs news....

I am aware i have been a lousy blogger, but i promise i will do better this year as i try to get a hang of this!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Ess! Welcome back to the blogosphere! I'll email with what I know about setting up a few things for you...
Anna

Kim said...

hi friend!!
hope that you are feeling a bit better!
I love your little poll!

Green Envy Designs said...

thnak you sooo much anna and kim. i am putting through changes now :) i'm going to make this look nice :)